1. fringe - noun
· the outside boundary or surface of something
2. fringe - noun
· a part of the city far removed from the center; "they built a factory on the outskirts of the city"
3. fringe - noun
· one of the light or dark bands produced by the interference and diffraction of light
4. fringe - noun
· a social group holding marginal or extreme views; "members of the fringe believe we should be armed with guns at all times"
5. fringe - noun
· a border of hair that is cut short and hangs across the forehead
6. fringe - noun
· an ornamental border consisting of short lengths of hanging threads or tassels
7. fringe - verb
· adorn with a fringe; "The weaver fringed the scarf"
8. fringe - verb
· decorate with or as if with a surrounding fringe; "fur fringed the hem of the dress"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.