1. freshness - noun
· the property of being pure and fresh (as if newly made); not stale or deteriorated; "she loved the freshness of newly baked bread"; "the freshness of the air revived him"
2. freshness - noun
· originality by virtue of being refreshingly novel
3. freshness - noun
· an alert and refreshed state
4. freshness - noun
· originality by virtue of being new and surprising
5. freshness - noun
· the trait of being rude and impertinent; inclined to take liberties
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.