Dictionary Results for fresher|
1. fresher - noun
· a first-year undergraduate
Hypernym(s): lowerclassman, underclassman
2. fresh - adjective
· recently made, produced, or harvested; "fresh bread"; "a fresh scent"; "fresh lettuce"
3. fresh - adjective
· (of a cycle) beginning or occurring again; "a fresh start"; "fresh ideas"
4. fresh - adjective
· imparting vitality and energy; "the bracing mountain air"
Synonym(s): bracing, brisk, refreshing, refreshful, tonic
5. fresh - adjective
· original and of a kind not seen before; "the computer produced a completely novel proof of a well-known theorem"
Synonym(s): new, novel
6. fresh - adjective
· not canned or otherwise preserved; "fresh vegetables"
7. fresh - adjective
· not containing or composed of salt water; "fresh water"
8. fresh - adjective
· having recently calved and therefore able to give milk; "the cow is fresh"
9. fresh - adjective
· with restored energy
Synonym(s): invigorated, refreshed, reinvigorated
10. fresh - adjective
· not soured or preserved; "sweet milk"
Synonym(s): sweet, unfermented
11. fresh - adjective
· free from impurities; "clean water"; "fresh air"
12. fresh - adjective
· not yet used or soiled; "a fresh shirt"; "a fresh sheet of paper"; "an unused envelope"
13. fresh - adjective
· improperly forward or bold; "don't be fresh with me"; "impertinent of a child to lecture a grownup"; "an impudent boy given to insulting strangers"; "Don't get wise with me!"
Synonym(s): impertinent, impudent, overbold, smart, saucy, sassy, wise
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.