1. fresher - noun
· a first-year undergraduate
2. fresh - adjective
· recently made, produced, or harvested; "fresh bread"; "a fresh scent"; "fresh lettuce"
3. fresh - adjective
· (of a cycle) beginning or occurring again; "a fresh start"; "fresh ideas"
4. fresh - adjective
· imparting vitality and energy; "the bracing mountain air"
5. fresh - adjective
· original and of a kind not seen before; "the computer produced a completely novel proof of a well-known theorem"
6. fresh - adjective
· not canned or otherwise preserved; "fresh vegetables"
7. fresh - adjective
· not containing or composed of salt water; "fresh water"
8. fresh - adjective
· having recently calved and therefore able to give milk; "the cow is fresh"
9. fresh - adjective
· with restored energy
10. fresh - adjective
· not soured or preserved; "sweet milk"
11. fresh - adjective
· free from impurities; "clean water"; "fresh air"
12. fresh - adjective
· not yet used or soiled; "a fresh shirt"; "a fresh sheet of paper"; "an unused envelope"
13. fresh - adjective
· improperly forward or bold; "don't be fresh with me"; "impertinent of a child to lecture a grownup"; "an impudent boy given to insulting strangers"; "Don't get wise with me!"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.