Dictionary Results for framing|
1. framing - noun
· formulation of the plans and important details; "the framing of judicial decrees"
Hypernym(s): conceptualization, conceptualisation, formulation
2. framing - noun
· a framework that supports and protects a picture or a mirror; "the frame enhances but is not itself the subject of attention"; "the frame was much more valuable than the miror it held"
Hypernym(s): framework, frame
3. frame - verb
· enclose in or as if in a frame; "frame a picture"
Synonym(s): frame_in, border
Hypernym(s): enclose, close_in, inclose, shut_in
4. frame - verb
· enclose in a frame, as of a picture
Hypernym(s): enclose, hold_in, confine
5. frame - verb
· take or catch as if in a snare or trap; "I was set up!"; "The innocent man was framed by the police"
Synonym(s): ensnare, entrap, set_up
Hypernym(s): deceive, lead_on, delude, cozen
6. frame - verb
· formulate in a particular style or language; "I wouldn't put it that way"; "She cast her request in very polite language"
Synonym(s): redact, cast, put, couch
Hypernym(s): give_voice, formulate, word, phrase, articulate
7. frame - verb
· make up plans or basic details for; "frame a policy"
Synonym(s): compose, draw_up
8. frame - verb
· construct by fitting or uniting parts together
Hypernym(s): construct, build, make
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.