1. fracture - noun
· breaking of hard tissue such as bone; "it was a nasty fracture"; "the break seems to have been caused by a fall"
2. fracture - noun
· (geology) a crack in the earth's crust resulting from the displacement of one side with respect to the other; "they built it right over a geological fault"; "he studied the faulting of the earth's crust"
3. fracture - noun
· the act of cracking something
4. fracture - verb
· violate or abuse; "This writer really fractures the language"
5. fracture - verb
· interrupt, break, or destroy; "fracture the balance of power"
6. fracture - verb
· break into pieces; "The pothole fractured a bolt on the axle"
7. fracture - verb
· become fractured; "The tibia fractured from the blow of the iron pipe"
8. fracture - verb
· break (a bone); "She broke her clavicle"
9. fracture - verb
· fracture a bone of; "I broke my foot while playing hockey"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.