1. fourth - noun
· following the third position; number four in a countable series
2. fourth - noun
· one of four equal parts; "a quarter of a pound"
3. fourth - noun
· the musical interval between one note and another four notes away from it
4. fourth - adjective
· coming next after the third and just before the fifth in position or time or degree or magnitude; "the quaternary period of geologic time extends from the end of the tertiary period to the present"
5. fourth - adverb
· in the fourth place; "fourthly, you must pay the rent on the first of the month"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.