1. forte - noun
· an asset of special worth or utility; "cooking is his forte"
2. forte - noun
· a musical composition or musical passage to be performed loudly
3. forte - noun
· the stronger part of a sword blade between the hilt and the foible
4. forte - adjective
· (used chiefly as a direction or description in music) loud; with force; "the forte passages in the composition"
5. forte - adverb
· used as a direction in music; to be played relatively loudly
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.