1. form - verb
· create (as an entity); "social groups form everywhere"; "They formed a company"
2. form - verb
· to compose or represent; "This wall forms the background of the stage setting"; "The branches made a roof"; "This makes a fine introduction"
3. form - verb
· develop into a distinctive entity; "our plans began to take shape"
4. form - verb
· give shape or form to; "shape the dough"; "form the young child's character"
5. form - verb
· make something, usually for a specific function; "She molded the rice balls carefully"; "Form cylinders from the dough"; "shape a figure"; "Work the metal into a sword"
6. form - verb
· establish or impress firmly in the mind; "We imprint our ideas onto our children"
7. form - verb
· assume a form or shape; "the water formed little beads"
8. formed - adjective
· having or given a form or shape
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.