Dictionary Results for formed|
1. form - verb
· create (as an entity); "social groups form everywhere"; "They formed a company"
Synonym(s): organize, organise
Hypernym(s): make, create
2. form - verb
· to compose or represent; "This wall forms the background of the stage setting"; "The branches made a roof"; "This makes a fine introduction"
Synonym(s): constitute, make
Hypernym(s): constitute, represent, make_up, comprise, be
3. form - verb
· develop into a distinctive entity; "our plans began to take shape"
Synonym(s): take_form, take_shape, spring
4. form - verb
· give shape or form to; "shape the dough"; "form the young child's character"
Hypernym(s): change, alter, modify
5. form - verb
· make something, usually for a specific function; "She molded the rice balls carefully"; "Form cylinders from the dough"; "shape a figure"; "Work the metal into a sword"
Synonym(s): shape, work, mold, mould, forge
Hypernym(s): create_from_raw_material, create_from_raw_stuff
6. form - verb
· establish or impress firmly in the mind; "We imprint our ideas onto our children"
Hypernym(s): influence, act_upon, work
7. form - verb
· assume a form or shape; "the water formed little beads"
8. formed - adjective
· having or given a form or shape
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.