1. forget - verb
· dismiss from the mind; stop remembering; "I tried to bury these unpleasant memories"
2. forget - verb
· be unable to remember; "I'm drawing a blank"; "You are blocking the name of your first wife!"
3. forget - verb
· forget to do something; "Don't forget to call the chairman of the board to the meeting!"
4. forget - verb
· leave behind unintentionally; "I forgot my umbrella in the restaurant"; "I left my keys inside the car and locked the doors"
5. forgotten - adjective
· not noticed inadvertently; "her aching muscles forgotten she danced all night"; "he was scolded for his forgotten chores"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.