1. focus - noun
· the concentration of attention or energy on something; "the focus of activity shifted to molecular biology"; "he had no direction in his life"
2. focus - noun
· maximum clarity or distinctness of an image rendered by an optical system; "in focus"; "out of focus"
3. focus - noun
· maximum clarity or distinctness of an idea; "the controversy brought clearly into focus an important difference of opinion"
4. focus - noun
· a central point or locus of an infection in an organism; "the focus of infection"
5. focus - noun
· special emphasis attached to something; "the stress was more on accuracy than on speed"
6. focus - noun
· a point of convergence of light (or other radiation) or a point from which it diverges
7. focus - noun
· a fixed reference point on the concave side of a conic section
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.