1. flying - noun
· an instance of traveling by air; "flying was still an exciting adventure for him"
2. fly - verb
· travel through the air; be airborne; "Man cannot fly"
3. fly - verb
· move quickly or suddenly; "He flew about the place"
4. fly - verb
· operate an airplane; "The pilot flew to Cuba"
5. fly - verb
· transport by aeroplane; "We fly flowers from the Caribbean to North America"
6. fly - verb
· cause to fly or float; "fly a kite"
7. fly - verb
· be dispersed or disseminated; "Rumors and accusations are flying"
8. fly - verb
· change quickly from one emotional state to another; "fly into a rage"
9. fly - verb
· pass away rapidly; "Time flies like an arrow"; "Time fleeing beneath him"
10. fly - verb
· travel in an airplane; "she is flying to Cincinnati tonight"; "Are we driving or flying?"
11. fly - verb
· display in the air or cause to float; "fly a kite"; "All nations fly their flags in front of the U.N."
12. fly - verb
· run away quickly; "He threw down his gun and fled"
13. fly - verb
· travel over (an area of land or sea) in an aircraft; "Lindbergh was the first to fly the Atlantic"
14. fly - verb
· hit a fly
15. fly - verb
· decrease rapidly and disappear; "the money vanished in las Vegas"; "all my stock assets have vaporized"
16. flying - adjective
· moving swiftly; "fast-flying planes"; "played the difficult passage with flying fingers"
17. flying - adjective
· hurried and brief; "paid a flying visit"; "took a flying glance at the book"; "a quick inspection"; "a fast visit"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.