1. floater - noun
· spots before the eyes caused by opaque cell fragments in the vitreous humor and lens; "floaters seem to drift through the field of vision"
2. floater - noun
· a debt instrument with a variable interest rate tied to some other interest rate (e.g. the rate paid by T-bills)
3. floater - noun
· a wanderer who has no established residence or visible means of support
4. floater - noun
· an employee who is reassigned from job to job as needed
5. floater - noun
· a voter who votes illegally at different polling places in the same election
6. floater - noun
· a swimmer who floats in the water
7. floater - noun
· an object that floats or is capable of floating
8. floater - noun
· an insurance policy covering loss of movable property (e.g. jewelry) regardless of its location
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.