1. flight - noun
· a formation of aircraft in flight
2. flight - noun
· an instance of traveling by air; "flying was still an exciting adventure for him"
3. flight - noun
· a stairway (set of steps) between one floor or landing and the next
4. flight - noun
· the act of escaping physically; "he made his escape from the mental hospital"; "the canary escaped from its cage"; "his flight was an indication of his guilt"
5. flight - noun
· an air force unit smaller than a squadron
6. flight - noun
· passing above and beyond ordinary bounds; "a flight of fancy"; "flights of rhetoric"; "flights of imagination"
7. flight - noun
· the path followed by an object moving through space
8. flight - noun
· a flock of flying birds
9. flight - noun
· a scheduled trip by plane between designated airports; "I took the noon flight to Chicago"
10. flight - verb
· shoot a bird in flight
11. flight - verb
· fly in a flock; "flighting wild geese"
12. flight - verb
· decorate with feathers; "fledge an arrow"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.