1. flexible - adjective
· capable of being changed; "flexible schedules"
2. flexible - adjective
· able to flex; able to bend easily; "slim flexible birches"
3. flexible - adjective
· able to adjust readily to different conditions; "an adaptable person"; "a flexible personality"; "an elastic clause in a contract"
4. flexible - adjective
· bending and snapping back readily without breaking
5. flexible - adjective
· making or willing to make concessions; "loneliness tore through him...whenever he thought of...even the compromising Louis du Tillet"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.