1. flex - noun
· the act of flexing; "he gave his biceps a flex to impress the ladies"
2. flex - verb
· contract; "flex a muscle"
3. flex - verb
· exhibit the strength of; "The victorious army flexes its invincibility"
4. flex - verb
· form a curve; "The stick does not bend"
5. flex - verb
· bend a joint; "flex your wrists"; "bend your knees"
6. flex - verb
· cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form; "bend the rod"; "twist the dough into a braid"; "the strong man could turn an iron bar"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.