1. flats - noun
· footwear (shoes or slippers) with no heel (or a very low heel)
2. flat - noun
· a level tract of land; "the salt flats of Utah"
3. flat - noun
· a shallow box in which seedlings are started
4. flat - noun
· a musical notation indicating one half step lower than the note named
5. flat - noun
· freight car without permanent sides or roof
6. flat - noun
· a deflated pneumatic tire
7. flat - noun
· scenery consisting of a wooden frame covered with painted canvas; part of a stage setting
8. flat - noun
· a suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.