1. filter - noun
· device that removes something from whatever passes through it
2. filter - noun
· an electrical device that alters the frequency spectrum of signals passing through it
3. filter - verb
· remove by passing through a filter; "filter out the impurities"
4. filter - verb
· pass through; "Water permeates sand easily"
5. filter - verb
· run or flow slowly, as in drops or in an unsteady stream; "water trickled onto the lawn from the broken hose"; "reports began to dribble in"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.