1. felt - noun
· a fabric made of compressed matted animal fibers
2. felt - verb
· mat together and make felt-like; "felt the wool"
3. felt - verb
· cover with felt; "felt a cap"
4. felt - verb
· change texture so as to become matted and felt-like; "The fabric felted up after several washes"
5. feel - verb
· undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind; "She felt resentful"; "He felt regret"
6. feel - verb
· come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds; "I feel that he doesn't like me"; "I find him to be obnoxious"; "I found the movie rather entertaining"
7. feel - verb
· perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles; "He felt the wind"; "She felt an object brushing her arm"; "He felt his flesh crawl"; "She felt the heat when she got out of the car"
8. feel - verb
· be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state; "My cold is gone--I feel fine today"; "She felt tired after the long hike"; "She felt sad after her loss"
9. feel - verb
· have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude; "She felt small and insignificant"; "You make me feel naked"; "I made the students feel different about themselves"
10. feel - verb
· undergo passive experience of; "We felt the effects of inflation"; "her fingers felt their way through the string quartet"; "she felt his contempt of her"
11. feel - verb
· be felt or perceived in a certain way; "The ground feels shaky"; "The sheets feel soft"
12. feel - verb
· grope or feel in search of something; "He felt for his wallet"
13. feel - verb
· examine by touch; "Feel this soft cloth!"; "The customer fingered the sweater"
14. feel - verb
· examine (a body part) by palpation; "The nurse palpated the patient's stomach"; "The runner felt her pulse"
15. feel - verb
· find by testing or cautious exploration; "He felt his way around the dark room"
16. feel - verb
· produce a certain impression; "It feels nice to be home again"
17. feel - verb
· pass one's hands over the sexual organs of; "He felt the girl in the movie theater"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.