1. feeding - noun
· the act of consuming food
2. feeding - noun
· the act of supplying food and nourishment
3. feed - verb
· provide as food; "Feed the guests the nuts"
4. feed - verb
· give food to; "Feed the starving children in India"; "don't give the child this tough meat"
5. feed - verb
· feed into; supply; "Her success feeds her vanity"
6. feed - verb
· introduce continuously; "feed carrots into a food processor"
7. feed - verb
· support or promote; "His admiration fed her vanity"
8. feed - verb
· take in food; used of animals only; "This dog doesn't eat certain kinds of meat"; "What do whales eat?"
9. feed - verb
· serve as food for; be the food for; "This dish feeds six"
10. feed - verb
· move along, of liquids; "Water flowed into the cave"; "the Missouri feeds into the Mississippi"
11. feed - verb
· profit from in an exploitatory manner; "He feeds on her insecurity"
12. feed - verb
· gratify; "feed one's eyes on a gorgeous view"
13. feed - verb
· provide with fertilizers or add nutrients to; "We should fertilize soil if we want to grow healthy plants"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.