1. fed - noun
· any federal law-enforcement officer
2. fed - noun
· the central bank of the United States; incorporates 12 Federal Reserve branch banks and all national banks and state-chartered commercial banks and some trust companies; "the Fed seeks to control the United States economy by raising and lowering short-term interest rates and the money supply"
3. feed - verb
· provide as food; "Feed the guests the nuts"
4. feed - verb
· give food to; "Feed the starving children in India"; "don't give the child this tough meat"
5. feed - verb
· feed into; supply; "Her success feeds her vanity"
6. feed - verb
· introduce continuously; "feed carrots into a food processor"
7. feed - verb
· support or promote; "His admiration fed her vanity"
8. feed - verb
· take in food; used of animals only; "This dog doesn't eat certain kinds of meat"; "What do whales eat?"
9. feed - verb
· serve as food for; be the food for; "This dish feeds six"
10. feed - verb
· move along, of liquids; "Water flowed into the cave"; "the Missouri feeds into the Mississippi"
11. feed - verb
· profit from in an exploitatory manner; "He feeds on her insecurity"
12. feed - verb
· gratify; "feed one's eyes on a gorgeous view"
13. feed - verb
· provide with fertilizers or add nutrients to; "We should fertilize soil if we want to grow healthy plants"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.