1. feather - noun
· the light horny waterproof structure forming the external covering of birds
2. feather - noun
· turning an oar parallel to the water between pulls
3. feather - verb
· join tongue and groove, in carpentry
4. feather - verb
· cover or fit with feathers
5. feather - verb
· turn the paddle; in canoeing
6. feather - verb
· turn the oar, while rowing
7. feather - verb
· grow feathers; "The young sparrows are fledging already"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.