1. fatigues - noun
· military uniform worn by military personnel when doing menial labor
2. fatigue - noun
· temporary loss of strength and energy resulting from hard physical or mental work; "he was hospitalized for extreme fatigue"; "growing fatigue was apparent from the decline in the execution of their athletic skills"; "weariness overcame her after twelve hours and she fell asleep"
3. fatigue - noun
· used of materials (especially metals) in a weakened state caused by long stress; "metal fatigue"
4. fatigue - noun
· (always used with a modifier) boredom resulting from overexposure to something; "he was suffering from museum fatigue"; "after watching TV with her husband she had a bad case of football fatigue"; "the American public is experiencing scandal fatigue"; "political fatigue"
5. fatigue - noun
· labor of a nonmilitary kind done by soldiers (cleaning or digging or draining or so on); "the soldiers were put on fatigue to teach them a lesson"; "they were assigned to kitchen fatigues"
6. fatigue - verb
· lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
7. fatigue - verb
· exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.