1. fate - noun
· an event (or a course of events) that will inevitably happen in the future
2. fate - noun
· the ultimate agency regarded as predetermining the course of events (often personified as a woman); "we are helpless in the face of destiny"
3. fate - noun
· your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you); "whatever my fortune may be"; "deserved a better fate"; "has a happy lot"; "the luck of the Irish"; "a victim of circumstances"; "success that was her portion"
4. fate - verb
· decree or designate beforehand; "She was destined to become a great pianist"
5. fat - verb
· make fat or plump; "We will plump out that poor starving child"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.