1. fat - noun
· a soft greasy substance occurring in organic tissue and consisting of a mixture of lipids (mostly triglycerides); "pizza has too much fat"
2. fat - noun
· a kind of body tissue containing stored fat that serves as a source of energy; it also cushions and insulates vital organs; "fatty tissue protected them from the severe cold"
3. fat - noun
· excess bodily weight; "she disliked fatness in herself as well as in others"
4. fat - verb
· make fat or plump; "We will plump out that poor starving child"
5. fat - adjective
· having an (over)abundance of flesh; "he hadn't remembered how fat she was"
6. fat - adjective
· having a relatively large diameter; "a fat rope"
7. fat - adjective
· containing or composed of fat; "fatty food"; "fat tissue"
8. fat - adjective
· lucrative; "a juicy contract"; "a nice fat job"
9. fat - adjective
· marked by great fruitfulness; "fertile farmland"; "a fat land"; "a productive vineyard"; "rich soil"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.