1. fascinate - verb
· cause to be interested or curious
2. fascinate - verb
· to render motionless, as with a fixed stare or by arousing terror or awe; "The snake charmer fascinates the cobra"
3. fascinate - verb
· attract; cause to be enamored; "She captured all the men's hearts"
4. fascinating - adjective
· capable of arousing and holding the attention; "a fascinating story"
5. fascinating - adjective
· capturing interest as if by a spell; "bewitching smile"; "Roosevelt was a captivating speaker"; "enchanting music"; "an enthralling book"; "antique papers of entrancing design"; "a fascinating woman"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.