1. falsifying - noun
· the act of determining that something is false
2. falsify - verb
· make false by mutilation or addition; as of a message or story
3. falsify - verb
· tamper, with the purpose of deception; "Fudge the figures"; "cook the books"; "falsify the data"
4. falsify - verb
· prove false; "Falsify a claim"
5. falsify - verb
· falsify knowingly; "She falsified the records"
6. falsify - verb
· insert words into texts, often falsifying it thereby
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.