1. faithful - noun
· any loyal and steadfast following
2. faithful - noun
· a group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church
3. faithful - adjective
· steadfast in affection or allegiance; "years of faithful service"; "faithful employees"; "we do not doubt that England has a faithful patriot in the Lord Chancellor"
4. faithful - adjective
· marked by fidelity to an original; "a close translation"; "a faithful copy of the portrait"; "a faithful rendering of the observed facts"
5. faithful - adjective
· not having sexual relations with anyone except your husband or wife, or your boyfriend or girlfriend; "he remained faithful to his wife"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.