1. face - verb
· deal with (something unpleasant) head on; "You must confront your problems"; "He faced the terrible consequences of his mistakes"
2. face - verb
· oppose, as in hostility or a competition; "You must confront your opponent"; "Jackson faced Smith in the boxing ring"; "The two enemies finally confronted each other"
3. face - verb
· be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to; "The house looks north"; "My backyard look onto the pond"; "The building faces the park"
4. face - verb
· be opposite; "the facing page"; "the two sofas face each other"
5. face - verb
· turn so as to face; turn the face in a certain direction; "Turn and face your partner now"
6. face - verb
· present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize; "We confronted him with the evidence"; "He was faced with all the evidence and could no longer deny his actions"; "An enormous dilemma faces us"
7. face - verb
· turn so as to expose the face; "face a playing card"
8. face - verb
· line the edge (of a garment) with a different material; "face the lapels of the jacket"
9. face - verb
· cover the front or surface of; "The building was faced with beautiful stones"
10. faced - adjective
· having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number; often used in combination; "a neatly faced terrace"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.