1. explode - verb
· cause to burst with a violent release of energy; "We exploded the nuclear bomb"
2. explode - verb
· burst outward, usually with noise; "The champagne bottle exploded"
3. explode - verb
· show a violent emotional reaction; "The boss exploded when he heard of the resignation of the secretary"
4. explode - verb
· be unleashed; emerge with violence or noise; "His anger exploded"
5. explode - verb
· destroy by exploding; "The enemy exploded the bridge"
6. explode - verb
· cause to burst as a result of air pressure; of stop consonants like /p/, /t/, and /k/
7. explode - verb
· drive from the stage by noisy disapproval
8. explode - verb
· show (a theory or claim) to be baseless, or refute and make obsolete
9. explode - verb
· burst and release energy as through a violent chemical or physical reaction; "the bomb detonated at noon"; "The Molotov cocktail exploded"
10. explode - verb
· increase rapidly and in an uncontrolled manner; "The population of India is exploding"; "The island's rodent population irrupted"
11. exploded - adjective
· showing the parts of something separated but in positions that show their correct relation to one another; "the manufacturer provided an exploded view of the apparatus"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.