1. expedition - noun
· a military campaign designed to achieve a specific objective in a foreign country
2. expedition - noun
· an organized group of people undertaking a journey for a particular purpose; "an expedition was sent to explore Mars"
3. expedition - noun
· a journey organized for a particular purpose
4. expedition - noun
· a journey taken for pleasure; "many summer excursions to the shore"; "it was merely a pleasure trip"; "after cautious sashays into the field"
5. expedition - noun
· the property of being prompt and efficient; "it was done with dispatch"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.