1. exist - verb
· have an existence, be extant; "Is there a God?"
2. exist - verb
· support oneself; "he could barely exist on such a low wage"; "Can you live on $2000 a month in New York City?"; "Many people in the world have to subsist on $1 a day"
3. existing - adjective
· presently existing; "the existing system"
4. existing - adjective
· having existence or being or actuality; "an attempt to refine the existent machinery to make it more efficient"; "much of the beluga caviar existing in the world is found in the Soviet Union and Iran"
5. existing - adjective
· existing in something specified; "depletion of the oxygen existing in the bloodstream"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.