1. exalt - verb
· praise, glorify, or honor; "extol the virtues of one's children"; "glorify one's spouse's cooking"
2. exalt - verb
· fill with sublime emotion; "The children were thrilled at the prospect of going to the movies"; "He was inebriated by his phenomenal success"
3. exalt - verb
· heighten or intensify; "These paintings exalt the imagination"
4. exalt - verb
· raise in rank, character, or status; "exalted the humble shoemaker to the rank of King's adviser"
5. exalted - adjective
· of high moral or intellectual value; elevated in nature or style; "an exalted ideal"; "argue in terms of high-flown ideals"- Oliver Franks; "a noble and lofty concept"; "a grand purpose"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.