1. evil - noun
· morally objectionable behavior
2. evil - noun
· that which causes harm or destruction or misfortune; "the evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones"- Shakespeare
3. evil - noun
· the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice; "attempts to explain the origin of evil in the world"
4. evil - adjective
· morally bad or wrong; "evil purposes"; "an evil influence"; "evil deeds"
5. evil - adjective
· having the nature of vice
6. evil - adjective
· having or exerting a malignant influence; "malevolent stars"; "a malefic force"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.