1. elbow - noun
· hinge joint between the forearm and upper arm and the corresponding joint in the forelimb of a quadruped
2. elbow - noun
· a sharp bend in a road or river
3. elbow - noun
· a length of pipe with a sharp bend in it
4. elbow - noun
· the part of a sleeve that covers the elbow joint; "his coat had patches over the elbows"
5. elbow - noun
· the joint of a mammal or bird that corresponds to the human elbow
6. elbow - verb
· push one's way with the elbows
7. elbow - verb
· shove one's elbow into another person's ribs
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.