1. education - noun
· the activities of educating or instructing; activities that impart knowledge or skill; "he received no formal education"; "our instruction was carefully programmed"; "good classroom teaching is seldom rewarded"
2. education - noun
· knowledge acquired by learning and instruction; "it was clear that he had a very broad education"
3. education - noun
· the gradual process of acquiring knowledge; "education is a preparation for life"; "a girl's education was less important than a boy's"
4. education - noun
· the profession of teaching (especially at a school or college or university)
5. education - noun
· the result of good upbringing (especially knowledge of correct social behavior); "a woman of breeding and refinement"
6. education - noun
· the United States federal department that administers all federal programs dealing with education (including federal aid to educational institutions and students); created 1979
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.