1. edging - noun
· border consisting of anything placed on the edge to finish something (such as a fringe on clothing or on a rug)
2. edge - verb
· advance slowly, as if by inches; "He edged towards the car"
3. edge - verb
· provide with a border or edge; "edge the tablecloth with embroidery"
4. edge - verb
· lie adjacent to another or share a boundary; "Canada adjoins the U.S."; "England marches with Scotland"
5. edge - verb
· provide with an edge; "edge a blade"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.