1. dust - noun
· fine powdery material such as dry earth or pollen that can be blown about in the air; "the furniture was covered with dust"
2. dust - noun
· the remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up
3. dust - noun
· free microscopic particles of solid material; "astronomers say that the empty space between planets actually contains measurable amounts of dust"
4. dust - verb
· remove the dust from; "dust the cabinets"
5. dust - verb
· rub the dust over a surface so as to blur the outlines of a shape; "The artist dusted the charcoal drawing down to a faint image"
6. dust - verb
· cover with a light dusting of a substance; "dust the bread with flour"
7. dust - verb
· distribute loosely; "He scattered gun powder under the wagon"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.