1. dun - noun
· horse of a dull brownish grey color
2. dun - noun
· a color or pigment varying around a light grey-brown color; "she wore dun"
3. dun - verb
· treat cruelly; "The children tormented the stuttering teacher"
4. dun - verb
· persistently ask for overdue payment; "The grocer dunned his customers every day by telephone"
5. dun - verb
· cure by salting; "dun codfish"
6. dun - verb
· make a dun color
7. dun - adjective
· of a dull greyish brown to brownish grey color; "the dun and dreary prairie"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.