1. dullness - noun
· the quality of being slow to understand
2. dullness - noun
· the quality of lacking interestingness; "the stories were of a dullness to bring a buffalo to its knees"
3. dullness - noun
· a lack of visual brightness; "the brightness of the orange sky was reflected in the dullness of the orange sea"
4. dullness - noun
· lack of sensibility; "there was a dullness in his heart"; "without him the dullness of her life crept into her work no matter how she tried to compartmentalize it."
5. dullness - noun
· without sharpness or clearness of edge or point; "the dullness of the pencil made his writing illegible"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.