1. drunk - noun
· a chronic drinker
2. drunk - noun
· someone who is intoxicated
3. drink - verb
· take in liquids; "The patient must drink several liters each day"; "The children like to drink soda"
4. drink - verb
· consume alcohol; "We were up drinking all night"
5. drink - verb
· propose a toast to; "Let us toast the birthday girl!"; "Let's drink to the New Year"
6. drink - verb
· be fascinated or spell-bound by; pay close attention to; "The mother drinks in every word of her son on the stage"
7. drink - verb
· drink excessive amounts of alcohol; be an alcoholic; "The husband drinks and beats his wife"
8. drunk - adjective
· stupefied or excited by a chemical substance (especially alcohol); "a noisy crowd of intoxicated sailors"; "helplessly inebriated"
9. drunk - adjective
· as if under the influence of alcohol; "felt intoxicated by her success"; "drunk with excitement"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.