1. dripping - noun
· a liquid (as water) that flows in drops (as from the eaves of house)
2. dripping - noun
· the sound of a liquid falling drop by drop; "the constant sound of dripping irritated him"
3. drip - verb
· fall in drops; "Water is dripping from the faucet"
4. drip - verb
· let or cause to fall in drops; "dribble oil into the mixture"
5. dripping - adverb
· extremely wet; "dripping wet"; "soaking wet"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.