1. dress - noun
· a one-piece garment for a woman; has skirt and bodice
2. dress - noun
· clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion; "formal attire"; "battle dress"
3. dress - noun
· clothing in general; "she was refined in her choice of apparel"; "he always bought his clothes at the same store"; "fastidious about his dress"
4. dress - verb
· put on clothes; "we had to dress quickly"; "dress the patient"; "Can the child dress by herself?"
5. dress - verb
· provide with clothes or put clothes on; "Parents must feed and dress their child"
6. dress - verb
· put a finish on; "dress the surface smooth"
7. dress - verb
· dress in a certain manner; "She dresses in the latest Paris fashion"; "he dressed up in a suit and tie"
8. dress - verb
· dress or groom with elaborate care; "She likes to dress when going to the opera"
9. dress - verb
· kill and prepare for market or consumption; "dress a turkey"
10. dress - verb
· arrange in ranks; "dress troops"
11. dress - verb
· decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
12. dress - verb
· provide with decoration; "dress the windows"
13. dress - verb
· put a dressing on; "dress the salads"
14. dress - verb
· cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; "dress the plants in the garden"
15. dress - verb
· cut down rough-hewn (lumber) to standard thickness and width
16. dress - verb
· convert into leather; "dress the tanned skins"
17. dress - verb
· apply a bandage or medication to; "dress the victim's wounds"
18. dress - verb
· give a neat appearance to; "groom the dogs"; "dress the horses"
19. dress - verb
· arrange attractively; "dress my hair for the wedding"
20. dress - adjective
· suitable for formal occasions; "formal wear"; "a full-dress uniform"; "dress shoes"
21. dress - adjective
· (of an occasion) requiring formal clothes; "a dress dinner"; "a full-dress ceremony"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.