1. draughts - noun
· a checkerboard game for two players who each have 12 pieces; the object is to jump over and so capture the opponent's pieces
2. draught - noun
· a serving of drink (usually alcoholic) drawn from a keg; "they served beer on draft"
3. draught - noun
· a large and hurried swallow; "he finished it at a single gulp"
4. draught - noun
· a current of air (usually coming into a chimney or room or vehicle)
5. draught - noun
· the depth of a vessel's keel below the surface (especially when loaded)
6. draught - noun
· a dose of liquid medicine; "he took a sleeping draft"
7. draught - noun
· the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
8. draught - verb
· make a blueprint of
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.