1. doubles - noun
· badminton played with two players on each side
2. doubles - noun
· tennis played with two players on each side
3. double - noun
· a base hit on which the batter stops safely at second base; "he hit a double to deep centerfield"
4. double - noun
· a stand-in for movie stars to perform dangerous stunts; "his first job in Hollywood was as a double for Clark Gable"
5. double - noun
· someone who closely resembles a famous person (especially an actor); "he could be Gingrich's double"; "she's the very image of her mother"
6. double - noun
· a quantity that is twice as great as another; "36 is the double of 18"
7. double - noun
· raising the stakes in a card game by a factor of 2; "I decided his double was a bluff"
8. double - verb
· increase twofold; "The population doubled within 50 years"
9. double - verb
· hit a two-base hit
10. double - verb
· bend over or curl up, usually with laughter or pain; "He doubled and vomited violently"
11. double - verb
· do double duty; serve two purposes or have two functions; "She doubles as his wife and secretary"
12. double - verb
· bridge: make a demand for (a card or suit)
13. double - verb
· make or do or perform again; "He could never replicate his brilliant performance of the magic trick"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.