Dictionary Results for dot|
1. dot - noun
· a very small circular shape; "a row of points"; "draw lines between the dots"
Hypernym(s): disk, disc, saucer
2. dot - noun
· the United States federal department that institutes and coordinates national transportation programs; created in 1966
Synonym(s): Department_of_Transportation, Transportation, DoT
3. dot - noun
· the shorter of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
Hypernym(s): telegraphic_signal, radiotelegraphic_signal
4. dot - noun
· street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
Synonym(s): acid, back_breaker, battery-acid, dose, Elvis, loony_toons, Lucy_in_the_sky_with_diamonds, pane, superman, window_pane, Zen
Hypernym(s): lysergic_acid_diethylamide, LSD
5. dot - verb
· scatter or intersperse like dots or studs; "Hills constellated with lights"
Synonym(s): stud, constellate
Hypernym(s): cover, continue, extend
6. dot - verb
· distribute loosely; "He scattered gun powder under the wagon"
Synonym(s): scatter, sprinkle, dust, disperse
7. dot - verb
· make a dot or dots
8. dot - verb
· mark with a dot; "dot your `i's"
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.