1. dope - noun
· street names for marijuana
2. dope - noun
· an ignorant or foolish person
3. dope - noun
· carbonated drink flavored with extract from kola nuts (`dope' is a southernism in the United States)
4. dope - noun
· slang terms for inside information; "is that the straight dope?"
5. dope - verb
· take drugs to improve one's athletic performance
6. dope - verb
· add impurities to (a semiconductor) in order to produce or modify its properties; "The resistors have been doped"
7. dope - verb
· give a narcotic to; "The athletes were dope by the coach before the race"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.