1. domestic - noun
· a servant who is paid to perform menial tasks around the household
2. domestic - adjective
· of concern to or concerning the internal affairs of a nation; "domestic issues such as tax rate and highway construction"
3. domestic - adjective
· of or relating to the home; "domestic servant"; "domestic science"
4. domestic - adjective
· of or involving the home or family; "domestic worries"; "domestic happiness"; "they share the domestic chores"; "everything sounded very peaceful and domestic"; "an author of blood-and-thunder novels yet quite domestic in his taste"
5. domestic - adjective
· converted or adapted to domestic use; "domestic animals"; "domesticated plants like maize"
6. domestic - adjective
· produced in a particular country; "domestic wine"; "domestic oil"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.