1. dodging - noun
· nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery) that you are supposed to do; "his evasion of his clear duty was reprehensible"; "that escape from the consequences is possible but unattractive"
2. dodging - noun
· a statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery
3. dodging - noun
· deliberately avoiding; keeping away from or preventing from happening
4. dodge - verb
· make a sudden movement in a new direction so as to avoid; "The child dodged the teacher's blow"
5. dodge - verb
· move to and fro or from place to place usually in an irregular course; "the pickpocket dodged through the crowd"
6. dodge - verb
· avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues); "He dodged the issue"; "she skirted the problem"; "They tend to evade their responsibilities"; "he evaded the questions skillfully"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.