1. docking - noun
· the act of securing an arriving vessel with ropes
2. dock - verb
· come into dock; "the ship docked"
3. dock - verb
· deprive someone of benefits, as a penalty
4. dock - verb
· deduct from someone's wages
5. dock - verb
· remove or shorten the tail of an animal
6. dock - verb
· maneuver into a dock; "dock the ships"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.