1. dock - noun
· an enclosure in a court of law where the defendant sits during the trial
2. dock - noun
· any of certain coarse weedy plants with long taproots, sometimes used as table greens or in folk medicine
3. dock - noun
· a platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles; provides access to ships and boats
4. dock - noun
· a platform where trucks or trains can be loaded or unloaded
5. dock - noun
· landing in a harbor next to a pier where ships are loaded and unloaded or repaired; may have gates to let water in or out; "the ship arrived at the dock more than a day late"
6. dock - noun
· the solid bony part of the tail of an animal as distinguished from the hair
7. dock - noun
· a short or shortened tail of certain animals
8. dock - verb
· come into dock; "the ship docked"
9. dock - verb
· deprive someone of benefits, as a penalty
10. dock - verb
· deduct from someone's wages
11. dock - verb
· remove or shorten the tail of an animal
12. dock - verb
· maneuver into a dock; "dock the ships"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.